Technology & Instructional Fee Extension
1. Please return the Financial Information form (Pink Sheet) to the Parish office as soon as possible. Either in the mail or drop off in the mail slot at the Rectory - by May 1.
2. Registration Fees - Due to the economic situation, you may be having financial difficulties paying the fees. Please email sholbrook@
3. We will be extending early-bird fees Registration Fees until June 1.
4. FACTS tuition assistance deadline has been extended to 4/30/2020. I encourage you to complete this application as soon as you can.
5. Completing registration for 2020-2021 is critical for planning purposes. Please try to complete the registration process by May 1.
6. Contact Tabitha at tsurowiec@
7. These are decisions made for St. Francis School.
We are not in our office during normal working hours or we are working from home. Please utilize email to notify us of issues and concerns.
As of today, tuition will be handled as stated in our initial plan - due by 6/30/20 - either by FACTS Financing or paid in full to the Parish. We will continue to monitor the situation in the coming months in regards to tuition and evaluate the need for any changes to tuition deadlines.