St. Francis School – Letter to Parents – November 6, 2020
November 6, 2020
As of today, we have 4 teachers who got tested for the virus and results are pending. We have been able to cover all classes today, and plan to continue doing so. However, if we have more teachers become ill over the weekend, we may decide to close and teach our children remotely for 2 weeks.
Late this afternoon, we have decided to send home all devices with students in the event that we may need to close on Monday. We hope and pray this will not be the case, but we wanted to be prepared in advance if needed.
If a decision is made to close, we will contact you as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we do not have the layers of staff to cover extra classes, and our substitute pool is very small this year.
Please pray for the health of our students and our teachers,