There is now another way to directly assist classrooms at our school. Teachers often need or wish for items to help learners, but do not have the monetary resources to carry out their wish- es. This is how the AdoptAClassroom program works. A potential donor visits https://www.adoptaclassroom.org/. A donor looks at the list of the teachers and may read their stories. The teacher states what the money is requested for in their classroom. A monetary donation may be made in several ways. Donors may be anonymous. The teacher will write the donor a thank you via the email on AdoptAClassroom. Then the teacher may purchase requested items for the classroom through one of the vendors on the AdoptAClassroom website. The items are shipped to the school. There are items for preschool-8th grade.
The Tracy Family Foundation generously offered to match the first $100. in donations for each SFSS teacher using AdoptAClassroom from 10-1-21 through 12-1-21. Again, The Tracy Family Foundation has been very committed to Catholic education and a generous benefactor. Thank you!
Teachers participating from SFSS:
- Preschool: Mrs. Jamie Marshall
- Kindergarten: Mrs. Sarah Hull & Mrs. Julie Bice
- 1st Grade: Mrs. Lesley Failor & Mrs. Julie Radel
- 2nd Grade: Mrs. Michelle Herman & Mrs. Linda Dawson
- 3rd Grade: Mrs. Marsha Collins & Mrs. Rebecca Wear
- 4th Grade: Mrs. Amy Wiewel & Mrs. Kelly Wheeler
- 5th Grade: Mr. Brian Miller
- 6-8 Religion: Mrs. Lydia Spillman
- 6-8 English: Mrs. Kathy Baum
- P.E.: Miss Stacey Arnold
Thank you for your support of Catholic education, especially, St. Francis Solanus School.